This error usually comes up during first time start-up. There are two common causes:
- The probe or dispenser are not mounted properly
- The calibration has shifted slightly during shipping
To resolve this issue, follow the procedure below:
- Remove, then re-mount the dispenser or probe. Inspect the magnets and ensure there is no metal debris stuck, and there is no air gap between the plastic and the chrome shafts.
- If the error persists, open the console with Alt+C. The console allows to send commands directly to the printer.
- Home the machine (Alt + H) and ensure the probe is mounted.
- Paste and enter the following command in the console: I2 C2;
The V-One will perform a calibration procedure and make contact with the limit switches multiple times. When complete, the LED lights will flash green to indicate V-One's XY reference is now re-calibrated.
If the error persists or returns, email [email protected], or message in the in-app chat.